Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Could Be As Soft & As Sweet?

In My Opinion,
Few Things Are Quite As Soft & As Sweet
As A Baby's Cute Little Bare Feet.

So When I Discover One Of The Few Things That Are....
Of Course I Have To Share.

My son received these Adorable BEARPAW Hazel PAWZ boots
(sent free of charge for this review),
 just in time for our trip to Connecticut and they are just
As Soft And Sweet As Can Be.



Why They're A Must-Have:

With Cooler weather approaching you will want to keep your baby's feet
 comfy, cozy, soft and sweet and these little PAWZ will do just that.

These little boots are made of super soft suede and completely lined with fluffy sheepskin so they are super plush and warm.

The way that they lace up in the back makes it easy to  get them on and off his feet
and the lace-up design ensures a proper fit.

They are actually really lightweight
so they don't restrict your little one from moving around either.

In fact,
Bresden kicks his feet and giggles when he has them on so I'm pretty sure that he loves them too.


I have to be honest...
I love my son's cute little piggies so much that covering them up is
not something that I was looking forward to
But
Thanks To
 Covering Those Cute Little Feet This Winter
Will Actually Be BEARable.

It really wouldn't be fair if BEARPAW footwear were only available for babies, right?

So you will be happy to know that
BEARPAW offers footwear to fit the entire family. 

The Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List!

So Everyone Can 
LIVE LIFE COMFORTABLY.

Visit

 To Get Your Paws On
BEARPAWS
 and
 Get BEARPAWS On Your Paws!

Follow BEARPAW on Facebook & Twitter
and be sure to let them know that
Modern Mommy Must-Haves
 sent you.

I was not paid to post this review.  I was only compensated by the product that I received for this review.










1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I want a pair in my size. My sheepskin shoes don't look nearly that comfy!

    ReplyDelete