With babies spending so much time on their backs, sleeping and playing, baby balding can seem unavoidable and incurable.
But thanks to Baby Walton that is not the case anymore.
Made of 100% satin these handy little hair protectors simply tie into cribs, bassinets, swings, carriers/car seats, and strollers, protecting baby’s hair from the friction that can cause it to break off and lead to those unsightly bald spots.
I will definitely be making use of my Baby Walton Infant Hair Protectors (sent to me free of charge for this review) and will definitely be recommending them to everyone that I know.
Why They Are A Must-Have:
- They Prevent Baby Balding! I know I don’t want my baby to have an unsightly bald spot, do you?
- They come in two sizes that tie easily and safely onto the many surfaces that baby’s head comes into contact with while lying down.
- Help re-grow baby’s hair, while preventing further balding
-Helps maintain the moisture in your baby’s hair and scalp
- Available in 3 colors
Want to Win Baby Walton Infant Hair Protectors
For Your Own Baby Or To Give As A Gift?
One Lucky Modern Mommy Must-Haves Reader
will win their choice of color…maybe that lucky reader will be you!
To Enter This Giveaway: (you must do the first & then one or all of the following):
• 1 entry – Visit www.BabyWalton.com and tell us which color you would choose if you won.
• 1 entry- Tell me if you will use this for your baby or give it to a friend if you win.
• 1 entry - Tell me if your baby has suffered from infant balding or if you know someone else whose baby has/had the unsightly bald spot.
• 1 entry - Follow this blogspot publicly & comment that you do
• 1 entry (per friend e-mailed)- E-mail your friend(s) about this giveaway and send a copy of your e-mail(s) to me:
You will qualify for 1 entry for each friend that you e-mail
But you must post a separate comment for each friend.
This giveaway will end on May 17, 2010 and is opened to US Residents only! Be sure to leave your e-mail address with each entry and leave separate comments for each entry!
I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product from Baby Walton.