Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo Printed On Cavas For $35...Or Less!!!

I just got a really good deal from
that is just too good not to share.
Eversave is kind of like Groupon. But Eversave seems to offer a lot more saves for online shopping in addition to local deals.

Today they are offering a 16x20 Canvas for $35 Shipped!!!
Plus, You get a $5 credit when you sign up.....So that makes it only $30!!!

I love having photos printed on canvas & $35 is a really really good deal...I mean an enlargement and frame would cost more than that!
Maybe you already have the perfect picture in mind or have something coming up (Engagement, Wedding, Baby on the way, Easter, etc) or maybe you just can't find exactly what you want for a certain wall in your house.....Whatever the case may be....this is worth checking out. You have until Sept 24th to decide what pic to use but you have to buy the discount today.
$35 to enlarge your favorite photo to a 16x20 canvas - plus free shipping! ($108.94 value).





Please use my link to sign-up so I get credit for referring you.
 
Have a Great Weekend!

I was not paid to post this feature but I will receive a credit with this company if you sign-up using my link. 



No comments:

Post a Comment