Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Joys of Swimsuit Shopping.....

Shopping For Swimwear is something
that I have not been looking forward to & have honestly avoided
all together in past years. 
 (I am sure that I am not alone in this)

Well, since this will be my first year shopping for a swimsuit with my "post-baby body" I figured I better get a head-start on the search for a wearable swimsuit &
 hopefully I will be able to share what I find and make your swimwear search a little easier too. 

Our little guy LOVES the water and I would hate for my insecurity about my body to keep him from enjoying the opportunity to play in the pool this summer.
So The Search Begins....

Hopefully I will be sharing my
Figure-Flattering Finds
with you very soon! 
Please Stay Tuned!
If you have already found a swimsuit that you love or you have had your eye on some specific swimwear online that you would be interested in seeing a real-mom review on please feel free to share.

I was not paid or compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment